Thursday 2 October 2014

SLOG #3

I am really interested in learning about proofs and it intrigues me at how different mathematical proofs are in structure compared to logical proof.  I like the structure for logical proofs more than mathematical proofs because it is very clear in terms of how the proof flows whereas in mathematical proofs, its almost an abstract structure.  I definitely enjoyed learning the proof structure because it makes sense to me why its organized the way it is.  There was not any new challenging content in this weeks' lectures.  I feel very confident about the material covered this week.  This week's content was very similar to MAT137's content about the epsilon, delta proof of a limit.  One of my achievements was doing a proof outline for logical statement.  I believe that my tutorial test went really well and was fairly easy to do.

1 comment:

  1. I find the concepts of Big-O and big-Omega are also in MAT137 limit. Hope that could help you and wish you best in the final exam

    ReplyDelete